FORMED A BLOG.

Look at me! I formed a blog!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Mr. Yuck



Someone had a bad day on the hill yesterday.

Cole had a magnificent 15-K complete game ON MY BIRTHDAY (Best. Gift. EVAR.), and as I followed the box score online yesterday, I hoped he'd maintain that momentum going into yesterday's game (and pull out a win for Shan and Mario, who were at the CBP yesterday afternoon). Unfortunately, he only went 5 1/3 innings and gave up four runs before getting the hook.

I know that young pitchers run hot and cold, but a little consistency couldn't hurt, please?

It's OK, baby, I still love you. Even if our love is a curse.

5 FORMED A COMMENT.

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Eric (Extra P.) said…

    I wish I could tell you it's your turn to cover Cole for Voodoo Sabermetrics, but I already shot off my mouth a couple weeks ago and told TG I'd cover Rocket whenever he signed with a team, so he's next. But soon... soon.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger TheGoldfishCowboy said…

    he kinda looks like Andrew Miller.

    also, who does a guy gotta sleep with around here to get blogrolled :)

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    he'll bounce back.

    he is MUCH better looking than andrew miller...andrew miller is a tiger :O

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger furiousBall said…

    howdy, i'm the bacon salt guy

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Clare said…

    Oops, furiousball, I'm sorry! I guess I heard about it from you and Pete at the same time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home