FORMED A BLOG.

Look at me! I formed a blog!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

What is going ON here?!


misshapestubbies2
Originally uploaded by clareperretta.
Greg K dyed his hair red!

Oh, and also, THE MISSHAPES ARE IN A PHOTO WITH THE TELETUBBIES. THE APOCALYPSE IS NIGH!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

3 FORMED A COMMENT.

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger D_Scrilla said…

    Nice Pic.

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger GM-Carson said…

    I see you dropped by my blog the other day. We always welcome new commenters to WSBGM's. Feel free to return and become part of the community. We could also exchange links if you like.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger MCBias said…

    Clare, can you tell me more about the Friday game? I just saw your post about it on Deadspin. I may actually be able to attend that event. My e-mail is on my blog, if you track back, or you can just post about out it here. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home