FORMED A BLOG.

Look at me! I formed a blog!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

You wanna see my apartment?

Hola, Deadspinners! Thanks for coming over.


The fine hiney of a Pitt grad.

When I went to Pitt, one semester Antonio Bryant and a few dudes from the Pitt basketball team lived in the apartment immediately beneath mine. There was, as you can probably imagine, a constant stream of girls flowing in and out at all hours of the day and night. (They also had the loudest stereo playing the most banal collection of hip-hop albums I've ever heard, but that's neither here nor there.)

One afternoon I was in the lobby getting my mail, and Antonio came in behind me. We kind of nodded at each other, and he gave me the up-down. Now, I'm a thick white girl with a big ass. He took one look at me and said, "Don't you live upstairs from me?"

Me: "Yeah."

Antonio: "You wanna see my apartment?"

Me: "Maybe some other time."

Now I know what I missed.

1 FORMED A COMMENT.

  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger K Ronan said…

    Damn girl, I woulda hit that in ten seconds flat! You live, you learn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home